Welcome to The Cover, a new and charming hostel located in the historic centre of Ghent.
Situated on the site of the old and beautiful Vrijdagmarkt it makes the perfect starting point for exploring the historical culture and nightlife Ghent has to offer.
At walking distance from all beautiful squares, shopping streets and exquisite restaurants the city provides this is the hotspot in Ghent to be.
The hostel itself is part of multi-purpose bar The Cover which is well-known in, around and outside of Ghent because of it’s unique atmosphere, games, events, activities and much more…
Relax while having a great Belgian beer at the bar, enjoying one of the many bands and/or deejays performing in the evening or just admiring the amazing view from the terrace.
Don’t worry though, the hostel is separated from the bar so you can still relax in silence and charm if you please.
All our facilities (kitchen, six showers, washer and dryer, lockers, dining room, relaxation room, free Wi-Fi and many more) are available and free to use.
A person in charge is always at your disposal if you need any help and/or tips to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- A fully equipped kitchen including dining room
- A common room to chill in
- A bathroom with six showers
- Separate toilets
- Washer and dryer
- Private Lockers
- The bar and hostel have the best view upon the Vrijdagmarkt
- Sunny terrace all day long (even for Belgian standards)
- Free Wi-fi
- A huge variety of drinks including (hearsay) the best coffee in town
- A welcome service provided by motivated people
Genera rights and rulesl:
- No curfew (hostel is available 24/7 once checked in)
- We do not allow customers under the age of 18.
- Non-smoking (smoking area is provided)
- This property might pre-authorise your credit card.
- The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
The Cover Hostel conditions & policies are:
- Our cancellation policy is flexible if notified three days before arrival
- Checking-in-hours are from 15:00 til’ 23:00
- Checking-out happens between 07:00 and 12:00
- Payments are made upon arrival by debit- or credit cards
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Sincerely, The Cover